Toddler Sleep: Routines and Schedules Ebook
A comprehensive, yet easy-to-read guide, founded on the science of sleep, and healthy sleep best practices.
This ebook features all the foundational pieces you need to have a great sleeper;
from sleep hygiene basics to sleep schedules and routines-all for children ages one through four.
In it you will find easy-to-understand explanations about how sleep works, the four foundations for deep sleep, and a large selection of sleep schedules for every stage.
While this is not a sleep training guide, it IS the essential component you need in place if you’re thinking about sleep training.
In fact, this may be all that you need!
Toddler Sleep: Schedules and Routines Ebook:
Sleep Science: Understand what can you expect from this age group. What’s realistic and biologically age-appropriate?
Sleep Habits: Discover the four main components that a child must have to sleep well.
Sleep Needs: How much sleep does your child need? Learn different ways to find out.
Room Environment: What’s best to encourage sleep? Night lights? Fans? Sleep sacks? I’ll tell you what the science says.
Wind Down Routine: Learn ways to encourage your child to settle to sleep. Quickly. Easily. Smoothly.
Timetables: Suggestions for how to properly time your child’s nap according to their age and sleep rhythms.
Schedules: Complete day schedules that include naps and and bedtime for ages one to four years of age.
Nap Transition Signs: Watch for the tell-tale signs that your child is biologically ready to drop a nap.
Nap Transition Tips: Dropping a nap can have a huge impact on sleep. Learn how to best manage it.
You may find yourself…
- Confused on where to start to fix the situation
- Constantly guessing and trying to find the “right” schedule
- Unsure if your child needs to shorten their nap, drop a nap or change bedtime
- Asking friends, relatives and Google for their ideas
- Feeling exhausted every day, and dreading each sleep period
It can be confusing, but I’m here to help and tell you…
- The correct schedule is the foundation for a great sleeper!
- Sleep needs change, but matching sleep schedules with sleep needs = sleep success.
- Knowing what to look for can help you determine when to change naps and bedtimes.
- Suggestions based on the science of sleep, not Google, works with your child’s body and brain
- You can have your life back (and have enough energy to keep up with your toddler).